Membership Fees – A Short Drive to Quality Golf!
20-25 minutes from Waupaca, Manawa, Stevens Point and Rosholt
New Unlimited Golf and Limited Golf members receive a $200 discount, new Associate members receive a $100 discount. If a new member is recruited by a current member; both will receive the same discount. New Youth or Junior members receive a $50 discount.
The following prices represent both Unlimited Memberships, as well as Limited Memberships
Unlimited Memberships include:
Golf 7 days per week and access to several golf courses in the area at a discounted rate, as well as unlimited range balls.
Limited Memberships include:
Golf Monday thru Friday as well as Sunday’s after 3:00pm, access to several golf courses in the area at discounted rates, as well as unlimited range balls.
Unlimited Membership Prices:
Single Golf Membership – $985.00
Single Golf and Cart Membership – $1,450.00
Married Couple Golf Membership – $1,450.00
Married Couple Golf and Cart Membership – $2,150.00
Limited Membership Prices:
Single Golf Membership – $915.00
Single Golf and Cart Membership – $1,325.00
Married Couple Golf Membership – $1,215.00
Married Couple Golf and Cart Membership – $1,845.00
Youth: 16 years old and Under – $200.00
Junior: 17 to 20 years old – $260.00
Associate: 21 to 25 years old – $400.00 / with cart included – $800.00
Associate: 26 to 35 years old – $600.00 / with cart included – $1,000.00
Range Pass: Included with membership/guests may buy a range pass for $155.00
USGA Handicap: $35.00 per person
all prices include tax
Glacier Wood Golf Club P.O. Box 221 Iola, WI. 54945
Carved magically by ice and earth Glacier Wood Golf Club has been cited as “an awe inspiring golf experience.” With broad elevation changes, breath-taking scenery from tee box to green, an abundance of wildlife and the kind of challenge that defines excellence in golf, Glacier Wood Golf Club is unique amongst its rivals.Glacier Wood offers a completely redesigned state-of-the-art practice facility. With four target greens, 12,000 square foot natural grass hitting area, and a large chipping/putting green, we aspire to the notion that “golf is a lifetime pursuit towards perfection.” If your looking for a Wisconsin North Woods golf experience where sport meets natural beauty, look no further than Glacier Wood Golf Club.
Golf Digest’s guidebook, Best Places to Play 2004-2005 had listed Glacier Wood in the state of Wisconsin.
Voted Best muny in 2009 in Wisconsin was Glacier Wood GC in Iola, WI with a 4.5 star rating. Please note that Bethpage State Park-Black course (Site of the 2009 U.S Open) was the winner for the State of New York with a 5.0 star rating.
In 2017, Glacier Wood was voted #2: Best courses in the nation under $50 through golfadvisor.com
- No clubhouse spending minimum, no assessments.
- Expanded reciprocal offerings at both private and public area courses.
- Glacier Wood is a member of the Northeast Wisconsin Golf Assoc.
- Community owned and maintained in superior condition.
- Member golf and social functions held monthly
And the Number 1 reason
The Golf Certificate (initiation fee) is only a one time payment of $25, the course layout, course conditions and membership fee is priceless compared to other area courses.
Golf Reciprocals for 2018: Pro Shop Staff must make all tee times.
The rates for Glacier Wood will be $25 for weekday golf and $30 for weekend golf
2019 Reciprocal Courses and the fees you pay to play there.
- Branch River -Manitowoc $25
- Crystal Springs – Seymour $25
- Foxfire – Waupaca $25
- Fox Valley – Kaukauna $25
- Greenwood Hills – Wausau
- High Cliff – Sherwood $30
- Hon-E-Kor – Kewaskum $25
- Indianhead – Mosinee $28
- Lake Arrowhead – Nekoosa $49
- Lake Breeze – Winneconne $25
- Marshfield Country Club – Marshfield $25
- Mascoutin – Berlin $33
- Northbrook – Luxemburg $25
- Reid Municipal – Appleton $25
- River Edge – Marshfield $25
- Riverside – Clintonville $25
- Shamrock Heights – New London $25
- The Creeks at Ivy Acres – Hortonville $35
- The Ridges Golf Course – Wisconsin Rapids $25
- Tuscumbia Country Club – Green Lake $25
- Two Oaks North – Wautoma $30
- Wander Springs – Greenleaf $25
- Waushara Country Club – Wautoma $25
- Westridge – Neenah – $25/$30
- Wisconsin River – Stevens Point $25