Aeraification will take place on Thursday, October 12th
- Course Superintendent: Chris Goeben
- Tee Times: No more than 14 days in advance by telephone and online
- Course Type: Hilly terrain with glacial rocks lining the course. Integrated mix of tree-lined and open fairways.
- Course Rating: Black 71.6 – Green 69.9 – White 66.1 – Gold 69.2
- Course Slope: Black 130 – Green 121 – White 108 – Gold 116
- Course Record: John Shilito & Tim Schuelke-66
- Date Opened: Spring 1966, New Holes 1999
- Course Architect: Larry Packard, Art Johnson
- Club Membership Info: Glacier Wood allows public play with a very active membership of about 120 members.
- Greens: Bent Grass
- Fairways: Bluegrass
- Dress code: Tee shirt and shoes required, please no cut-offs
- Practice facility consisting of 2 practice greens and a driving range with a 19,000 square foot hitting area and a depth of 275 yards
Map to Glacier Wood